Stay Woke

"You've got to get mad! You've got to say IM A HUMAN BEING DAMNIT!! MY LIFE HAS VALUE!!" - (some dude on New AmErykah)

Monday, May 12, 2008

What to EAT!

I've been through so much and I've realized that I will continue to go through shit. For as long as I shall live motha fu*kas will always have some shit to do, say, write, etc... that is just gonna piss me off. I was on the fu*k it diet for a while and then I just decided that that wasn't the way to go. So I started to binge on givin a fuck and that totally didn't work out. Now I'm in between and I can't help but be totally and completely even more fucked up. I feel like I can't get right. I don't know who is who any more. I'm not even sure if I'm me. Who can I trust? And if it's better to be alone and no one really needs anybody but themselves... why does it feel so bad to be in that situation? Why is it that when people spend time by themselves for to long they begin to go crazy, if its good for you? Because it's not duh!!! So that leads me to my initial question. What type of diet am I really suppose to be on. Am I just suppose to be eatin shit without givin a fuck? Or am I suppose to be so picky I'm half way starvin myself to death? And if I decide to let it flow...who's to say I wont get like a tape worm or something and die...
(sounds of agonizing pain .:death:. )