Stay Woke

"You've got to get mad! You've got to say IM A HUMAN BEING DAMNIT!! MY LIFE HAS VALUE!!" - (some dude on New AmErykah)

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Copy CAT!

LMAO... So everyone is doing these back to school blogs. Although, I thought about doing one I hadn't yet and I now see that I'm going to look like a...
COPY CAT.
Whatever, I digress...
I'm not loving my classes. I actually hate them. (I know... such a strong word right) I do not have one class that I'm interested in. VERY VERY SAD. Not only are my classes the f**k boring but my personal school life is frustrating. I've been damn near worry free for the most part of the summer and that portion of the semi-vacation was great! SERIOUSLY... thank you God for releasing that bull crap for me =).... I didn't miss the fakeness, bullshit... fuckery. And then it all comes rolling back.
I guess this copy cat blog is to say...
PLEASE all those who have made it their business to deliberately or think that they might bring any type of fuckery into my life. DON'T. Stay the hell away from me. Don't talk to me in the street. Don't look at me and smile.
Just stay FAR FAR away.
THANK YOU.
This way i can concentrate on MY bullshit and the bullshit classes I've enrolled in.

2 comments:

the elegant Independent said...

yea...u r a copy cat, but its ok we can tell people to stay the fuck away togother :)

the elegant Independent said...

yea...u r a copy cat, but its ok we can tell people to stay the fuck away togother :)