Stay Woke

"You've got to get mad! You've got to say IM A HUMAN BEING DAMNIT!! MY LIFE HAS VALUE!!" - (some dude on New AmErykah)

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

The Bro Phenom

So most of my friends know that I take pride in my lil' bro. He's my baby and im so Proud of him. I've been waitin for MSG to post the pictures of the final game 2008 (St. Patrick's v. Linden High). But they haven't (sad face, lip poked way out) but, best believe when someone post some video I WILL post it so ya'll know my baby is a beast. He's a 6'3" Jr.in High School ya'll!! Ladies he's OFF limits! So for right now lets just settle for some pics of my phenom..... DEXTER STRICKLAND!!


HUSTLE BABY!!





MAD PROPS TO THE BRO YO!

5 comments:

Madeleine said...

smh
makes no sense to be THAT fine AND talented

Amachi said...

get youself together

the elegant Independent said...

omg! if u look at the pic real quick, it looks like You with the ball. weird how much yall look alike.

Amachi said...

haha (not really laughing)funny C.

Anonymous said...

aiight rez!!!!