Stay Woke

"You've got to get mad! You've got to say IM A HUMAN BEING DAMNIT!! MY LIFE HAS VALUE!!" - (some dude on New AmErykah)

Monday, February 25, 2008

Love Thy Self

Today will be a GOOD day. So far I woke up... a good thing… got some work done and had time to sit down and think about my life for a min. I mean I wanted to write something interesting for my first blog. Honestly ya’ll I can’t think of anything that I’m totally in conflict with or that I’m totally in love with. I'm completely at peace. Oddly enough... however I did realize as I sat listening to Jaguar Wright that a lot of my friends are having some love trouble. So I’ve decided to take this time out to say this to them… Self love is all we need. Jaguar Wright ya’ll, check it out:





C’s … L told me what went down on Saturday. You’re crazy baby! I honestly have way too much pride to do that… way too much pride. Watch your back babe. I’m behind you all the way but don’t make me regret it. Make good decisions now that you’ve made the decision to forgive and forget.

5 comments:

B Harg. said...

Hey Ms. At peace yet missing exams!

I saw ya blog through looking at ciaras. Give me something good to look at! I added the link to ya blog from my page just to help you get ya readers up.

the elegant Independent said...

Thanx for the concern and support babe!I definately haven't forgot, i just got a new persepctive of the situation, and it lifted a weigh off my shoulders. Not too many things are goin to change, Im just at peace. I've learned alot about loyalty this weekend, and im applyin it.

I Love You!

NIVLAC said...

haha add me.....muhahaha

Amachi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amachi said...

nivlac... ur silly