Stay Woke

"You've got to get mad! You've got to say IM A HUMAN BEING DAMNIT!! MY LIFE HAS VALUE!!" - (some dude on New AmErykah)

Friday, February 29, 2008

Sha What!!!

So I just realized that I hate being shushed... so I want to punch this bi**h that's sittin next to me in her face. And if I wasnt tryin to better myself and be all intellectual n sh**t, and more importantly on probation, I would whop this bi**h's ass... first off its madd mother f**kas in this damn Starbucks talking loud as f**k. Im listenin to Katt Williams on the computer. This bi**h gon shush me!!! Im like what the f**k... Money? I had ta wooooo saaaaaa! On some real I don't know why it bothered me so much but it did.
My dude Dane always knows how I feel!


2 comments:

B Harg. said...

hilarious!

the elegant Independent said...

i can't relate... im usually the one doin the shhing.