Stay Woke

"You've got to get mad! You've got to say IM A HUMAN BEING DAMNIT!! MY LIFE HAS VALUE!!" - (some dude on New AmErykah)

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

The Countdown


I feel ya sista! My home should be where my heart is but instead I feel like I need to get away. I've been feeling this way for a while. I can never come home to peace and quite there's always a gallizion people in my house. ALWAYS! And it seems as though they don't know how to leave at a reasonable hour. I mean on the weekends its cool but, during the week... ALL THE TIME? I mean... come on! Don't get me wrong I love my friends but, sometimes I just need.. PEACE & QUIET! Maybe throw on some Ne-yo Soul, light some candles, kick back, smoke a mild (or 2), and chill. Mellow out. Be EAZY. But, since my "home is where the BEER is" I'm never alone. Party F'n City!

49 days till the move and a female like me... can't wait!
(Cal, Chris, Uch... I definitely feel ya'll)

4 comments:

the elegant Independent said...

i c u still didn't take ur word verification down

Join the movement, my sista!

Aww babe too bad i don't hav a guest card anymore. We cuda listened to sum "Neo" Soul, light sum candles, (no-smokin), and chill together.

Y don't u jus lock ur door and do it?

Miss Mac said...

So i counted the days till June 1 which is wen we both will be moving to our lovely home. And it was 53. Which bursted my lil bubble.

But its OK boo. Don't worry we bout to make 21** a sanctuary

B Harg. said...

you clearly have said 'fuck the movement c's referrin to' lol

and im down wit ya lockin ya door and doin everything EXCEPT lightin a black and mild... fight the power!

Amachi said...

of course i cant lock my door... i hold the things of two other ppl in there. n i cant wait for my sanctuary. n imma smokemy mild!