Stay Woke

"You've got to get mad! You've got to say IM A HUMAN BEING DAMNIT!! MY LIFE HAS VALUE!!" - (some dude on New AmErykah)

Sunday, April 20, 2008

A light that shines Special

This weekend was filled with many ups and downs. I was pissed, happy, upset at petty things and thrilled about the best. A weekend full of mixed emotions. A wise man once told me... let it go. So I did, hopped in the car,C's plugged up the I-Pod, and Common came blastin thru the speakers. Elated was the next emotion that came over me. As I basked in the lyrical glory, all I could think of is, "I can't wait to blog about this experience," allowing all who read to take it back to a more loving, calming place. Enjoy.




"Grated we known each other for some time
it don't take a whole day to recognize Sunshine"

No comments: