Stay Woke

"You've got to get mad! You've got to say IM A HUMAN BEING DAMNIT!! MY LIFE HAS VALUE!!" - (some dude on New AmErykah)

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Things he does for me

I've met a MAN ya'll

  1. Massages away all my aches and pains. From my hips to the tips, of my collar bone. And please don’t think that the arms and legs, fingers and toes aren’t considered part of home. Those get massaged just as well as the dome.
  2. After my full body massage you can be sure that I’ll get a full body massage. Followed with a thorough cleaning of all parts relaxed. Yes ladies he washed my feet and my back.
  3. He makes breakfast, lunch, and dinner for me. No I’m not talking your average bowl of cereal. I’m talking toast from France, eggs with cheese that made my stomach dance, and a side of beef. Bacon that is. Don’t think I need to further explain Lunch and Dinner are the same.
  4. As he washes dishes I gaze upon the man who… DAMN…is washing my dishes!
  5. :sigh:: Tired, as he rubs my head, I rub my eyes to fall fast asleep. Deep slumber im in only to be awakened for a snack by sweet kisses down my back. You’d think I’d be pissed but that smile coupled with that sweet kiss… ladies… ::smh::
  6. He pours me drinks when im thirsty
  7. Washes my hair when it's dirty
  8. Cleans my room just becasue he knows I like it.
  9. Kisses me gently on the forehead when I awake from sleep.
  10. Shit did I mention he washes and Massages my feet (that has got to go on this list twice)

I have not met a man like this in all the years i've been givng out kisses. He’s sweet, caring, fun, compassionate, affectionate, strong, funny, intelligent, and honest. The things he does for me… ::sigh::

4 comments:

B Harg. said...

I've found something similar sister.
I'm right with you.

Lovin this.

Amachi said...

word.

Miss Mac said...

ahh im happy u've found ur own edition of what I got. Work hard to maintain it.

the elegant Independent said...

mmmm still lookin...

and i wud wanna add to my list
11. Drives his own car
12. Has a Job
13. Isn't Crazy

everything my ex wasn't...lol