Stay Woke

"You've got to get mad! You've got to say IM A HUMAN BEING DAMNIT!! MY LIFE HAS VALUE!!" - (some dude on New AmErykah)

Monday, April 7, 2008

Land HO!!!!!

My daddy came to visit me yesterday not only did he bring me Yankee Candles, too much perfume for one woman, DVD, CD's, and jewelery but, we went shopping. King of Prussia is expensive and everything in there is too name brand looking. But, despite all let downs in damn near every store (except PAC SUN) I still was able to find these sneakers/shoes. Sperry's actually. I was walking past the table and they just caught my eye. I had to have em! I've never owned a pair of shoes like this. Style...color... everything included. Check em out tell me what you think...

FLYY?

4 comments:

the elegant Independent said...

definately feelin the nautical look

i want a pair like Benita's, all brown leather

Cousin Chris said...

i'ma have to borrow these.

Amachi said...

yes... b/c we wear the same size!

n c's they had a pair like Bo's in plaid and white leather

B Harg. said...

mad comfortable!

and yeah, theres nothing wrong with you page now... but earlier, someone was playing a cruel trick on me.