Stay Woke

"You've got to get mad! You've got to say IM A HUMAN BEING DAMNIT!! MY LIFE HAS VALUE!!" - (some dude on New AmErykah)

Friday, April 25, 2008

It'll Shut Down

My momma always told me that when your tired your body will just shut down. Forget the NoDoze, F the coffee, if it has to happen it will. I've been sleeping lately but I haven't been feeling like I get enough. 8 hrs or not I'm just tired. I don't know how I'm going to fix this problem because I've been trying a lot of different methods and I really cannot pinpoint what the hell is going on. I realized today as I missed my class because I over slept, that I really need to fix this little problem that I have. I went to class at 1:10pm instead of 1:40pm so I decided that I would sit in front of the door and wait for class to begin. All I remember after that is some really loud boy talking about something very uninteresting waking me up out of my great siesta. Then as I got up to walk into class I realized that it was over. GREAT Right?!? I know! I really need to fix this problem. I look like sh*t and the feeling is mutual and that's enough to make me wanna fix it. Please Help Me Sleep GOD! [as in the god of sleep] Bless me with a REM that lasts so long people think I'm in a coma. PLEASE! Seriously. Help Me.

No comments: