Stay Woke

"You've got to get mad! You've got to say IM A HUMAN BEING DAMNIT!! MY LIFE HAS VALUE!!" - (some dude on New AmErykah)

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Beats me, Revelation I guess...

Sitting here in my towel... I realize how elated I am. I've been kinda pissed for the past day or so. Some things have been brought to my attention that just really pissed me the F off! But, today im good. I don't have a worry. My people's from home is coming to spend the day with me before heading back to school. AND I had great sex last night. I mean im not going to go into detail don't worry. But I just wanted to state that today I realize that Good Sex CAN really make the whole day better. I asked a friend of mine last night, as she was sm0kin a bl*nt of course, what else besides Mary Jane getts you Hy? She responded, "Sex and money." Crazy chick! (thinks like a dude) I didn't understand how havin sex could get you that same feeling that a L could. But I was definitely shown and had to eat my words. I have found my Bud replacement. I quit smokin a while ago. But always seem to relapse here and there. No more! I have officially found a great way to be Hy and stay in shape, releasing those endorphins in a different way. Thank you friend for lettin me in on your Hy secret. Thank you person whom got me Hy.

3 comments:

Miss Mac said...

PREACH! i aint gonna leave Mary J alone now thats the truth however. The hy u describe is very powerful; be careful however. It's 100X more potent and 100X more addictive. And the symptoms of withdrawl can be catastrophic.

B Harg. said...

youre welcome *in regards to getting you HY*
lmao

seriously though- to whomever it was: much props. you laid claims. i aint mad.

:)

the elegant Independent said...

Ha Ha... I c u got that piff!

This blog reminds me of that R Kelly song, sex weed.

For those of u who don't kno...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N62gpgHkH6c