Stay Woke

"You've got to get mad! You've got to say IM A HUMAN BEING DAMNIT!! MY LIFE HAS VALUE!!" - (some dude on New AmErykah)

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Not Just Another 24

Gosh! I missed bloggin... I haven't done it since yesterday and I feel like a fiend needing a fix. I'm currently sittin in my room contemplating studying for this midterm tomorrow (dont worry i'll prob end up doing it at like 1:00 in the morning and bein dead tired tomorrow), realizing how stress free and happy my days have been lately. Like no worries what so ever. Noting but laughs laughs and more laughs. God has truly blessed me lately. I think this is his way of saying, "don't worry about. I got you." I appreciate that. Thanks. The new people in my life have really been a breath of fresh air. You all know who you are. Chris' blog really made me think about who my friends, best friends and acquaintances are. I've realized why I came to college with only two friends and why some of the people I've met here in Philadelphia I've severed ties with. And instead of dwelling on it I have chosen to chuck it up as a loss and move forward with MY life. I LOVE ME, even if nobody else does. And thats what really matters most. I guess this post is just to say thanks to God, my friends and my acquaintances. All of the relationships that I have had and/or still have with you make me who I am today. And is molding who I will be tomorrow. No, I'm not saying that these people make me Brandi but, life experiences make a person who they are. In college all you have is the people that you meet and class. I feel like im rambling... I hope that I'm not though. I'm just grateful for these Sunny Days. For without these experiences the day would be "Just another 24 that passes by."


1 comment:

the elegant Independent said...

no, thank U for helpin me breathe. I've been great too...im surrounded by happy ppl (whom i adore), im single! (so i do w/e the fuc i want to), im about to major in wat i love to do, and its gettin warm outside. The past couple of days Hav been great...i luv u bcuz ur u.

a plethora of smoochez :)