Stay Woke

"You've got to get mad! You've got to say IM A HUMAN BEING DAMNIT!! MY LIFE HAS VALUE!!" - (some dude on New AmErykah)

Sunday, March 2, 2008

Im messin Wit B's Girl

Ummk. So im still listened to the music on the comp. It's on shuffle and what not. C's put me up on the Miss. Erykah Badu "New AmErykah" album. I already loved her but, guys this might be better than Baduizm. I think ppl be sleepin cause her music's kinda weird, as far as lyrics go (shu... at times I have to rewind the songs over and over again just to try and get the damn thang!). But the purpose of this is to say. B... for some reason your just poppin up all over my life today. (get out of my brain) First my name now my life. I swear! lol
Anyway this song reminds me of you and ya girlfriend.



4 comments:

B Harg. said...

Sorry for being in your head lol

The song is definitely on point. I think Ciaras making it her personal business to put everyone on the album. No harm in that.

As far as my girlfriend: don't get too acquainted. She's the only person I will settle for less than a monogamous relationship with NONETHELESS I got claims on that.

"She was there for me,
& I was there for her,
Pulled out a chair for her,
Turned on the air for her...
and just cool out" -Common

Amachi said...

(snaping fingers) u have a way of making ordinary words sound like poetic prose... love that!

Amachi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
the elegant Independent said...

how do u figure im tryna put everyone on? i jus like it, so i play it all the time, and yall jus happento b in my room