Stay Woke

"You've got to get mad! You've got to say IM A HUMAN BEING DAMNIT!! MY LIFE HAS VALUE!!" - (some dude on New AmErykah)

Sunday, March 2, 2008

So I'm reading B. Dezzy's post and it's touching me in more ways then one. I love my mom and she is everything to me. I mean I really don't know what I would do. Now, thinking that whlie simultaneously reading, Christina Aguilera comes blasting thru my computer speakers.
"She always dreamt of a fairytale life
And all the things that your money can't buy
She thought that he was a wonderful guy"
So deep... I begin to cry. "It's my childhood," I thought. "Damn my momma is a strong female," was the next thought. I wiped the tears away and decided to write this blog. And now.... i'll let ya'll listen to the talented Miss. Christina Aguilera!! (said like commentator)



No comments: