Stay Woke

"You've got to get mad! You've got to say IM A HUMAN BEING DAMNIT!! MY LIFE HAS VALUE!!" - (some dude on New AmErykah)

Monday, March 31, 2008

Tatted Up!

Sitting in the SAC conversing about tattoo's for a hot min. And I realized how un-original people can be when marking their bodies. Myself included. Every one has a Adinkra Symbol. And its always the Sankofa, or Chinese/Arabic writing. A cross, a butterfly, or stars, it's all the same. Now I have 7 tattoos! All of which are not
original (they were either found on a website or in a book).


I vow from this day forward that whatever tattoo I get, it will be totally original, meaningful, and unique to my style. Maybe something that i'll draw up! Who knows. Be on the look out for some "fire" body art from Me.



4 comments:

Miss Mac said...

I agree about tats being meaningful. But they should be meaningful to u. So even tho ur tats arent "original" they mean something very personal to u which is most important

the elegant Independent said...

i'd rather use my body as a canvas for abstract art...lol. like swirls and shyt

Cousin Chris said...

ok, so ciara's a freak... and put me down for what lauren said.

Anonymous said...

i like what i see