Stay Woke

"You've got to get mad! You've got to say IM A HUMAN BEING DAMNIT!! MY LIFE HAS VALUE!!" - (some dude on New AmErykah)

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Female Freestyle

I'm sitting in the SAC at the foe-bar tables, watchin people enter and look around to see if somebody's watchin them, talking about spoken word, going back and forth reciting lines from written art that pertain to our lives; and my gurl just up and begins to spit. On some OD randomness (or at least i thought it was at the time until I realised her mind is like a dude trapped in a females body) ... here it is: (remember this is a rhyme... not a poem)
“Bend this
Right leg back
Feel that dick in my appendix
Just like that
Give this sweet pussy a French Kiss
I talk a lot of shit but I can back it up
And when he enters with the dick, you know I backs it up

And if he on some other shit
I’m on that that’s enough…” -My Hy Revealer
(Her delivery is what makes it what it is. As it is for most piece's that are meant to be heard not read)

(Here B. this pic is just for you, Intimate Touch by Girolamo Gjeri)

2 comments:

B Harg. said...

Revealer? She knows who it is!?
O hell no.

Secondly: you shoulda put a pic up to compliment this. lol

the elegant Independent said...

That's my fav position! Thanx for gettin me off Brandi! lmao