Stay Woke

"You've got to get mad! You've got to say IM A HUMAN BEING DAMNIT!! MY LIFE HAS VALUE!!" - (some dude on New AmErykah)

Thursday, March 13, 2008

my Brian's like Pinky

I'm sitting in Calvins room reading all the new blogs when I began to think about my life.

UGGGG... WHAT AM I DOING WITH IT!

well lets see...

a bottle a day + a blog post/read or 2 + a small dose of VH1/BET + (maybe) homework = ME!

and that it... there isn't anything more intellectual happening to my life. I feel like there should be some sort of revelation at least every few days. Or like some big idea should hit me ..... kinda like Pinky & The Brain.

Thats it... I SHOULD TAKE OVER THE WORLD!!

damn.... bloggin really does bring out the best in you huh? It just lets you release all of your... everything! I'm gonna take over the world... (I'm thinking that it might just be easier to take over the parts that will easily give in... this way I wont have to do much of any work.... fu*k... still a slacker trying to take the easy way out) I wish I could be like the Brain. Everyday just have a great idea, try it out then, when all else fails I... (guess)...... try try again. I mean didn't his enthusiasm just turn you on? It just made you want to get into somethin as a kid. Karate, Soccer, Kick Ball, Red Light Green Light something! Kudos to Warner brothers for making a cartoon about a small creature with big dreams. Maybe one day that will be me. Right now im going to sit back...and let the liquor sink in. Smirnoff (triple distilled) mixed with a lil' Burtons.



Who loved Pinky as much as i did? .:waiving hand in air like small child in class:.

No comments: