Stay Woke

"You've got to get mad! You've got to say IM A HUMAN BEING DAMNIT!! MY LIFE HAS VALUE!!" - (some dude on New AmErykah)

Monday, March 31, 2008

More Randomness

Just some randomness... I really slept all day today and so I like have a tad bit more energy than I would like but I'm tired. It's weird, don't ask. Anywho. Check this out.
Try to watch this wothout laughing or grinning. You get no credit unless you watch the whole thing all the way through
Somethimes I wish I had an extremely weird talent I could make money off of.
Ok so this lil boy is so cute. Who thinks he wrote this rhyme? Even if he didn't doesn't it seem like he know exactly what he's talking about?
Haha! I saved the BEST for last. Remember this! "Y lo shalala my Ass!"

2 comments:

the elegant Independent said...

lol...i used to kno how to do the rabbit!

that lil boy is soooo talented. I'd pay to c him perform.

Miss Mac said...

Dead ass I need ur course schedule so I can laugh this much. Not impressed wit lil man tho.