Stay Woke

"You've got to get mad! You've got to say IM A HUMAN BEING DAMNIT!! MY LIFE HAS VALUE!!" - (some dude on New AmErykah)

Sunday, March 23, 2008

FINISH HIM!

Stood up, sitting in my room bored as hell as i began to think of the only video game besides Tetris and Crash Bandicoot that I actually played and loved to play as a kid. I was never really into video games I was more of a watcher and instigator than a player. But MORTAL COMBAT was my sh*t. So I just had to YouTube it and watch the fatalities. Son, I so remember why I loved it so. The death scenes were the greatest. And even though the graphics weren't like they are now they were still dope as sh*t! Characters just don't get killed like that any more. All in favor for a Mortal Combat comeback say "I".... I!
.:hand waiving high in air:.

(Scorpion and Sheeva were the Illest... somebody tweaked the graphics at the end. It's kinda funny but it aslo kinda made me mad that they fu*cked with a classic)

2 comments:

B Harg. said...

favorite 3 words: Get over here! lol

Brittany Ashley said...

"I!" lol yes, I totally agree...gosh I miss those classics like Super Mario, Sonic, the old NBA games on sega...Crash Bandicoot, yes, yes, yes. Oh, to be a child back in the day again! Oh and thanks for the love on my Father's Wanted post. I understand where you're coming from...you made the point that I pretty much forgot to mention. My thougts get jumbled up too when I'm writing as there's just so much I want to say, but I often leave stuff out because I forget it in the excitement of blogging. lol

The Writer,

Bee Dee