Stay Woke

"You've got to get mad! You've got to say IM A HUMAN BEING DAMNIT!! MY LIFE HAS VALUE!!" - (some dude on New AmErykah)

Thursday, March 27, 2008

"I know were he's NOT!"

So last night I just felt like Laughing so I began to think of movies that made me laugh. SHREK just popped into my head. Donkey is crazy! But, he is only one of my favorite characters in the movie. I think that people overlook all of Shrek's other sidekicks. For instance, Pinocchio... now he's a funny dude. I felt compelled to share this with you yesterday but I had to study for a midterm. Then when Ciara (look C's I gave you some credit) and I were hysterically laughing about it today I just had to share it. Who learns who to lie so that its not lying? Funny Ish!


Heres a lil extra






(Ok this is the last one I promise)