Stay Woke

"You've got to get mad! You've got to say IM A HUMAN BEING DAMNIT!! MY LIFE HAS VALUE!!" - (some dude on New AmErykah)

Thursday, March 20, 2008

The Chopping Block

So I am officially on the Fu*k It Diet! (Thanks C's)


U clearly care or you would have minded your business.


If I did or didn't you handled MY business wrong Miss'.


Your not my mommy, and even if you were, you are still not entitled to know all aspects of my life.


That's my PRIVY Information.


Hop off mine. You needed this dick to feed your nosey habit.


A friend is just that, a friend.


Nothing more nothing less. Guess we have different Definitions.


Never have I had a friendship with so many flaws.


I'm was mad and crying because you were sneaky and kniving.


Regardless of what you say. Thats all you have to go on is someone elses personal account.


And on that note. Take my dick out of your mouth and get out.


Of MY life, that is.

(especially if you cant respect the fact that it's mine... and uh this was not suppose to be a poem it just ended up rhyming lol)

1 comment:

B Harg. said...

**Absolutely nothing to do with your post, just a response from what you wrote on my blog**

First and foremost: In the post, I put this is late in the day but I ACTUALLY ATTEND MY MORNING CLASSES (*hint hint) so I had to get to it later.

Secondly: The negative energy you be posting.. take that, take that, take that. lol

See you tonight (hopefully)? I'm opening so you should be on time.