Stay Woke

"You've got to get mad! You've got to say IM A HUMAN BEING DAMNIT!! MY LIFE HAS VALUE!!" - (some dude on New AmErykah)

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Habititual Line Steppa


So I have been looking for soemthin to blog about all day. Well not so much looking as logging in and beginning to write and then finding out that, "hey I really dont have anything to say." This is not another one of those moments. I just received a text message from my uncle, who is a police officer in New Jersey, saying that the gang MS-13 is beginning initiation tonight. Get this, this is how it works... they bump the back of your car and when you get out they shoot you. This is serious the FBI has dubbed this gang the most violent gang in America. Most of them are foreign commin from many countries in South America, mainly El Salvador. They can be distinguished by their tattoos. Most of them,like 90%, have MS-13 tatted on their faces. (like in the picture) And they wear blue and white collard shirts. Be on the watch for these "ColdBlooded" MoFo's. Especially for these next couple of weeks while driving. Look out your rear view before exiting your car.
You know how the Bloods and Crips were originally founded for good reasons and those ideologies was just lost at one point or another? Well not this gang! It was found by some Latinos who just liked to kill. So that's what this gang does they KILL.... FOR FUN! Like uggg... what is this world coming to.


Please just be CAREFUL. They aren't heavy in Philly but they are here.

4 comments:

B Harg. said...

"Cold blooded killas.. I wear a lot of bathing ape because I be with gorillas"

This line is so applicable for them. Them mofo's went hard at my highschool back in Philly.. girls was stabbing chicks mid stride in the hall way. Craziness. I believe this ish.. whole heartedly and appreciate the warning.

Even if I'm not driving.

B Harg. said...

oops.. "highschool back in Carolina"

silly rabbit.

the elegant Independent said...

ALRIGHT! write a new post already!

Anonymous said...

I was just reading your article and I wanted to mention that if you had nothing to write on that day then you really shouldn't of written anything at all because your information is as poor and as useless as it gets.Im not defending the gang by any means but you really have no clue what your talking about so I give your article two thumbs down buddy.Your uncle in N.J. has no idea what he's talking about either so I would suggest you stick to topics you may know about or better yet find another hobby because I'm sure journalism is not what you do for a living. By far the worst article I have ever read.Actually I doubt I'll ever read one as bad either you really suck! I'm sorry I just had to say it.