Stay Woke

"You've got to get mad! You've got to say IM A HUMAN BEING DAMNIT!! MY LIFE HAS VALUE!!" - (some dude on New AmErykah)

Monday, March 10, 2008

F IT!

Im tired of holdin this shit in!
I am BISEXUAL!!!!!!!
There I said it. OK!!
I'm hating men! I've been giving you guys the benefit of the doubt for years now. Tick mother fu**kn Tick!
TIMES UP!
You do nothing but disappoint in all areas.
SEX (just because I... doesnt mean sh*t. Learn this word fellaz... orgasm),
LOVE (when you love you dont cheat and repeatedly disappoint), and
COMPANIONSHIP (no f'n comment).
Yall SUCK.
I guess im doing this so that if ya'll see me walking round on campus with a chick you won't be surprised.
For all those whom already knew.... disregard this.

4 comments:

B Harg. said...

Whatever makes you happy can't be half that bad.

You like it, I love it.

Amachi said...

aww boo thanx

Madeleine said...

ummm. maybe u should have put the disclaimer at the begining.
sigh
back to woodys we go!

Amachi said...

lol shut up Madd