Stay Woke

"You've got to get mad! You've got to say IM A HUMAN BEING DAMNIT!! MY LIFE HAS VALUE!!" - (some dude on New AmErykah)

Friday, March 14, 2008

Why do I pump my OWN gas in Philly again?

I kno its like 4 in the morning but im just getting in the house and I have to post this.
I'm at the gas station in jersey (for those of you who dont know we do not pump our own gas. We have servants .:jk:. for that) and I pull up and see this very small Indian man holding the nozzle to the gas pump, jumping up and down like a mad man! At first im thinking this MFa is pourin Gas all over this Bi*ch an is about to blow this thing up. Then I realize he has on a Shell jacket. Anyway, at the same time a very large SUV is speeding down St. Georges Ave (very main block that the station is on... but is virtually empty at 4 in the morning) and another Indian man (the manager who works inside the mini mart) is screaming obscenities (in his foreign language but I know they're curse words because he throws in a few F's and mother F's) into the air at the the attendant. Me being the nosey body that I am roll down my window... no longer concerned with getting gas b4 the car breaks down... and attentively listen. Get this, supposedly the man in the SUV stole $63.00 and some change worth of gas. How do you ask? Well kiddies he had the man fill his tank up and then just as the attendant was taking the nozzle out (getting ready to come around to the car window to collect his money) the man Pulls Off! GENIUS! And that my friends is how you steal gas! The funny part tho is seeing a very small (no taller than 4'11") Indian man throwing a temper tantrum like a child getting yelled at by another man (whom is not much taller than him). Listening to their interpretation of the F word. Great times. Only in Jersey (sigh). Thats why they make you pay ahead of time in Philly huh?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

ha... that's crazy... I'd definitely do something like that... is the f word the same in indian?

Amachi said...

i dont kno... they were sayinin it english... just not very good... lmao