Stay Woke

"You've got to get mad! You've got to say IM A HUMAN BEING DAMNIT!! MY LIFE HAS VALUE!!" - (some dude on New AmErykah)

Friday, March 7, 2008

Where are you hidin "Pigon" tho?

umk. so there are several inspirations for this post.
1. I woke up alone this morning
2. After I realized I was alone I wanted to watch cartoons. Only to turn on the TV and not be satisfied.
I therefore went on line and was like, "I need to get my serving of love and cartoons for the day."
(LightBulb on.... NOW .:ding:.)
PEPE LE PEW!!
Son! As a child you never quite understand that he is stalkin damn near rapin these females. He's crazy! If a man really acted this way he would be locked up! Peep Pepe and this terrified female cat as they demonstrate Ike and Tina's relationship.
Please dont forget to pay attention to their accents. If i was French i'd be pissed.



No comments: